10,000 unique NFTs
Who are The SolaVerse Companions?
A collection of 10,000 AI-driven robots sent out into The SolaVerse to perform important tasks and missions.
Let's not get carried away though - "AI-driven" sounds pretty cool, but we've seen more than a couple of them manage to set themselves on fire and lose limbs performing some pretty mundane tasks. Seriously, who hurts themselves making toast?!
We tried our best to correct their programming, but ultimately, we decided they seemed like too much of a liability to keep around.
Once they'd completed their primary missions, we rebooted them to make them start taking orders from their new owners instead.
We've brought them this far, where they go next is up to you!
Their future is in your hands... You wouldn't do anything silly with them... Would you?
Roadmap (or not)
Roadmaps suck. Everyone makes them, and no-one sticks to them for long. Honestly, with these bots around, even if they had a map, they'd still get lost.
So instead of boring you with all the things the marketing team wanted to say, here's a bunch of things we're probably going to do over the next 12 months.
Host the best Discord community ever
Distribute a collection of 10,000 unique NFTs
Give you access to the alpha release of Project Dawn - the first P2E game in The SolaVerse
Create a badass community and brand in the metaverse
Reveal hundreds of unique, hand-drawn attributes
Give you the commercial rights for your Companions
Donate 50% of proceeds to charity - chosen by the community
Give $50k to a random hodler at 1k trade volume
Reveal the Origins story of your Companions
Produce 3d models of your Companions for use anywhere
Release a "Firmware Update" for the Companions
Deploy a blockchain game... probably nothing
Of course, that's not everything - innovation is a never-ending road. Ah crap. Not road... Staircase? No. Space tunnel... Yes! Anyway, fun shit, we'll be doing lots of fun shit! Ok, you can carry on now...
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I mint The SolaVerse Companion NFTs?+ -
You can mint a Companion on our secure minting page.
Follow us on Twitter (@companions_nft) and turn on post notifications for updates!
When can I Mint?+ -
Now... If they haven't sold out that is! Public mint opened on 7th July at 6pm UTC.Mint Now!
How many NFTs are there?+ -
We launched 10,000 Companions on their various missions - whether they passed their capabilities tests or not.
Why should I mint one?+ -
Because they're awesome!
No, but seriously, we've packed as much utility into these little guys as remotely possible.
We've already talked about these things above, and we'll be announcing more and more features as time goes on.
- You get early access to the alpha release of Operation Dawn (the first game in The SolaVerse). That means you have the chance to start earning SOLA rewards before we open the servers up to the public.
- We're working with incredibly talented artists to render 3d models of your Companion in the future for use in the metaverse.
- We'll give you free in-game skins and/or items in the form of NFTs when we launch our Marketplace.
- You'll be able to earn extra daily/weekly SOLA rewards if you're registered on our website.
- Just like with all technology, things need updating from time to time... OG Companions will receive their firmware update package later in 2022 for free. Just a warning though, the software is still experimental and we're seeing some unusual side-effects... We're looking into it...
- Oh yeah, 50% of the proceeds from mint will be donated directly to charity - just think of the children!!
How many can I mint?+ -
We've set a max mint amount of 10 Companions per transaction.
We want a fair distribution of the Companion NFTs to spread around The SolaVerse and complete their missions. We also want to meet and get to know as many of you as possible, it's a family in the Discord already, so come and join.
The Companion Employment Agency
Apply for jobs for your Companions and make them work to earn you monthly rewards!
Wandering around the universe, trying to decide what to do with yourself can be hard work — and who wants that?! Not us.
Instead, get a job at the CEA and you'll never work hard trying to work out what hard work you should do, ever again. Stop thinking and start earning rewards in The SolaVerse.
- © 2023 The SolaVerse